"Cannery Row Delicatessen - Cannery Row & Rec Trail" Top 5 Page for this destination Monterey Restaurant Tip by Ewingjr98
Monterey Restaurants: 207 reviews and 387 photos
Cannery Row Deli is one of the few casual and non-touristy places around Cannery Row. This tiny restaurant is located right along the Recreation Trail at Cannery Row and Drake. Open for breakfast and lunch, it has a good variety of cold and warm sandwiches.
We stopped in for a late, light lunch. We ordered at the counter and they brought the sandwiches to our table on the small patio. I had the Croque Monsieur, a big and tasty sandwich with lots of turkey and cheese, tasted perfectly (about $7).
They serve breakfast and lunch, but close in the afternoon around 5pm. They have only 2 or 3 tables inside and maybe 5 outside where they allow dogs. Prices are a little high, but cheaper than most places along Cannery Row. No public restrooms, but they have a door inside marked "Employees Only" that has restrooms. They might let you use it if you ask when ordering.
Address: 101 Drake Ave Monterey, CA
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: (831) 645-9549
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Monterey (82)
More Reviews (162)
- See All Visitors Center & Old French Consulate
- See All East Village Cafe (Washington St) - Old...
- See All Cherry's Jubilee
- See All Haunted Monterey
- See All El Estero Park
- See All Old Monterey Railroad Station
- See All Used books and records in New Monterey
- See All Dirt Track Racing at Watsonville's Ocean...
- See All InterContinental The Clement - Cannery...
- See All Storms and big waves
- See All The Monterey Bay Aquarium on Summer...
- Monterey Weather
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to Monterey?Share Your Travels