RAIZEL CAFÉ: "ONE FOR THE BOOKS" Top 5 Page for this destination Addis Ababa Restaurant Tip by DAO
Addis Ababa Restaurants: 84 reviews and 205 photos
This place seems to be in all the guidebooks. It serves tuna melts, burgers, chips and pastries. It is always busy and highly recommended by the same guidebooks. Look next door though. It?s called Evians and looks about the same. It?s always busty as well. Must both be good to be this busy. To be honest I never ate at either. With meal prices being so cheap there are great restaurants with more room to manoeuvre than these 2.
Open for breakfast, luch and dinner.
More Reviews (77)
- See All PEEING IN PUBLIC
- See All WASHING OF HANDS
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All REMOTELY NICE
- See All SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY
- See All BUY MEAL TICKETS FOR THE POOR
- See All RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES
- See All FOREX CLOSES AT LUNCH
- See All THE NATIONAL STADIUM
- THE BEST VIEWS OF ADDIS!
- See All SEATING ETIQUETTE - SHARED TAXIS
Been to Addis Ababa?Share your travels with the world!
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Addis Ababa?Share Your Travels