SWISS CAFÉ: "WIRELESS INTERNET" Top 5 Page for this destination Addis Ababa Restaurant Tip by DAO
Addis Ababa Restaurants: 84 reviews and 205 photos
The food is below average, the coffee is good and it just happens to be the only Wi-Fi Internet Café in Ethiopia. Don?t expect anything except very slow speeds, but it does work. Food always seems a little stale and is overpriced by local standards. Having said that, you only come here to use your laptop for free.
Favorite Dish: Coffee
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: On South Africa Street, behind Medhanialem Cathedral.
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (77)
- See All PEEING IN PUBLIC
- See All WASHING OF HANDS
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All REMOTELY NICE
- See All SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY
- See All BUY MEAL TICKETS FOR THE POOR
- See All RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES
- See All FOREX CLOSES AT LUNCH
- See All THE NATIONAL STADIUM
- THE BEST VIEWS OF ADDIS!
- See All SEATING ETIQUETTE - SHARED TAXIS
Been to Addis Ababa?Share your travels with the world!
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Addis Ababa?Share Your Travels