"Restaurant Amadeus" Top 5 Page for this destination Lviv Restaurant Tip by HORSCHECK

Lviv Restaurants: 108 reviews and 285 photos

Restaurant Amadeus - My pork steak

Restaurant Amadeus - My pork steak
      Restaurant Amadeus
      Restaurant Amadeus - Interior
    by HORSCHECK

On our last evening in Lviv in May 2008 we chose Restaurant Amadeus for dinner. We had read some good reviews about it and decided to give it a try.

It is a Viennese style restaurant and cafe with a wooden outdoor terrace. Both a smoking and a non smoking room with all together less than 10 tables are available, therefore a reservation might be recommended.

As we arrived early we were lucky enough to get a free table. Live jazz style music was preformed by two older guys. The music was still quiet enough for conversation.

The menu is available in English and offers a wide variety of Ukrainian, Polish and international cuisine. Just note that side dishes have to be ordered separately. Prices are above average, therefore you will probably mainly meet tourists here.

I opted for a pork steak (68 UAH) with french-fried potatoes (9 UAH). To drink I had a Pint of local Lvivske Premium beer (9 UAH). The steak was delicious and filling.

Address: Restaurant Amadeus, Ploshcha Katedralna 7, Lviv
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: The Restaurant Amadeus is situated at the Cathedral Square (pl. Katedralna) in the neigbourhood of the Boims' Chapel and the Latin Cathedral.
Phone: +380 322 978 022
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 4
Theme: Local

• Updated Oct 9, 2011

Comments

HORSCHECK

“.: The less you look the more you find :.”

Have you been to Lviv?