A La Bricola San Marco 475-6: "21 euros for coke scam at this rest beware" A la Bricola Tip by FJBrillante

A la Bricola, Venice: 1 reviews and 0 photos

Yesterday July 5th I visited Venice with my son and had lunch at A La Bricola, San Marco 475-6. The prices on the menu were high but understandable for a tourist city. The bill came and we were charged 32 euros for the food but an additional 21 euros for three coke's.
So we paid $10 per coke. I feel cheated and I will never return to Venice. In fact I have already posted on 15 websites the experence and have made it my goal to post on 20 websites per week the exact experience of theft that we experienced in your fair city.
What La Bricola did was a classical bait and switch technique used by many scams. They have slightly lower prices for food but no charge listed on the menue for drinks and they know that most people do not ask for prices for drinks. When the bill comes there is nothing one can do.
The city is beautiful but with citizens like this you have no soul and unfortunatly karma will eventually catch up to them. For me at the least I plan on using the internet to tell everyone about this establishment and the charges they hide from the unspecting public.

Favorite Dish: these guys have a normally high priced menue ie pizza for 18 euros but then they hit you with $10 cokes. We ordered two cokes and i had on refil and were charged 21 euros

Venice is just too crowded and hot and now in addition an tourist trap with scams! Its just too much i will not go back there.

Address: San Marco 475-6