LE BISTROT DE LOLOTTE: "A quiet Neighbourhood Bistrot" Bistrot de Lolotte - Levallois-Perret Tip by cochinjew

On a Friday evening we were walking around Levallois, a quiet and a little bourgeoisie suburb. This being July, many of the restaurants had already been closed, we tried two Bretonne creperies, one closed and the other so full the owner looked exasperated. walked a little bit and near to nice little square near the metro anatole france, found this neighbourhood bistro.
we couldnt sit outside, ther were only about four or five tables outside on this warm day but inside, it was spacious and decorated with a paintings by a local artist, a kind of exposition.
the menu was on the wall, the menu for dinner and lunch, and we noticed that most of the patrons were eating fish.

Favorite Dish: I had saumon with vegetables, the other two dishes on the table was thon tartare, and a grilled fish, beak to tail of sol.
it was tasty, quiet and good for conversation and a glass of wine, some water, coffee and some sweets.. 70 euros for the three of us. the set menu is 39 euros each at dinner and 22 euros at lunch.

Address: 1 Place d'Estienne d'Orves, 92300 Levallois-Perret
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: http://mmmm.free.fr/resto/7445.html has the address.. anatole france is the metro
Phone: +33 1 47 30 32 65
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 3
Theme: French
Website: http://mmmm.free.fr/resto/7445.html

• Written Jul 5, 2008

cochinjew Used To Live Here!

“If I am only for myself, what am I ?”

Have you been to Paris?