"Go Lebanese!" Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Favorite Tip by marinarena
Orange General: 15 reviews and 34 photos
Favorite thing: In the city of Orange, there are a good number of Lebanese restaurants, indicating a visible influence in the town. Some restaurants include Zena's (by the Village of Orange) and Byblos (in the old town district). Warning: Lebanese tends to be on the spicy side!!
2094 N. Tustin St., Orange
129 W Chapman Ave, Orange
1998 N Tustin St
More General in Orange (14)
More Reviews (84)
- See All Buy at Bookman
- See All Well Done Watson
- See All Seek Out Soka Int'l Fest- Aliso Viejo,...
- See All Enjoy Vast Irvine Regional in Orange
- See All Check out Hidden Beauty of a City: Aliso...
- See All Be Aware on Metrolink O.C./I.E Line...
- See All Get Happy at Burlesque Theme District
- See All Krave your Krispy Kreme still...
- See All Tip approx in OC
- See All Beware of Sinister Westminster- well...
- Catch Sports Stars and Stay at a...
Been to Orange?Share your travels with the world!
marinarena's Related Pages
Have you been to Orange?Share Your Travels