"BUSHWALKS Along the HAWKSBURY RIVER" Top 5 Page for this destination Australia and Oceania Off The Beaten Path Tip by AusPinay
Australia and Oceania Off The Beaten Path: 65 reviews and 87 photos
I put this in the off the beaten path as most tourists to Australia and SYdney would probably miss this one. But for our family, this is less than an hour's drive from us so this is heaven, without the crowds and from the city centre will be just over an hour from the M 2w or expressway. So hopefully people will find this place as this is truly spectacular- tranquil surrounds with only natural bushlands and fresh air as your company.
We love walking around here and having family picnics whenever we can. This particular place is at WILBERFORCE, near the Butterfly farm and Indy 300 KARTING and RACING place. Most people go there but as the kids are not yet the right age for racing we go bushwalking here along the river.
Look at the photos and you will understand why I love this place! There are around 17 small picturesque towns around the Hawksbury so there is no shortage of a place that you can choose to go and explore!
More Off The Beaten Path in Australia and Oceania (9)
More Reviews (59)
- See All Springtime Playing in the Sand
- See All Protect Yourself from the sun!
- See All EXEMPTED GOODS THRU TOURIST REFUND...
- See All VEGEMITE- LIKE IT OR HATE IT!
- HEARD OF DROP BEARS ? re Aussie sense of...
- ENJOY a FESTVAL/LOCAL AGRI SHOW,etc....
- BARGAINS GALORE in NSydney
- See All HEARTY WINTER BREKKY
- See All DRIVING IN WINTER in the MTNS: CAUTIONS
- See All BALL w/ Village People Music & Line...
- See All Scenic Beachfront Holiday Park
Been to Australia and Oceania?Share your travels with the world!
AusPinay's Related Pages
Have you been to Australia and Oceania?Share Your Travels