Bangkok serviced apartments: "Bangkok serviced apartments" Bangkok Hotel Tip by bulldogtwo

Bangkok Hotels: 1,681 reviews and 2,123 photos

Your question may depend on where you want to be in Bangkok, location wise. If that does not matter to you then I would go for centrally located, which can really be in many areas, and/or the best for the money, comfort and location. Also, I am pretty sure that when you compare some of the ones that you have listed, they don't have similar amenities, such as cooking areas, some do, some don't, and then there is space. I also think that the Victory (closest) and the (HOTP) house on the pond are the closest to the MRT even though you may still have a 5 minute walk to get to it. The Victory is going to be about half way between china town, Grand Palace and Sukhumvit rd. But again location will depend on what you have planned and where you are going to spend most of your time.
If I were going to spend most of my time near china town, Grand Palace and the river areas, I would choose The Victory. If I were spending my time on Sukhumvit area I would stay at the Star suites, and both have kitchens.

I don't know if that helped you or not?! But it can be difficult when you don't know preferences.
Good luck and have fun!

Price Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$20
Theme: Other

• Written Jun 27, 2008

Comments

bulldogtwo Used To Live Here!

bulldogtwo

“My Phen Rai Krap!”

Have you been to Bangkok?