"Interactive Wax Attraction" Top 5 Page for this destination Madam Tussauds Wax Museum Tip by Yaqui

Madam Tussauds Wax Museum, Las Vegas: 29 reviews and 44 photos

This a cool place and when I first visited this place there weren?t very many people so the place was kind of creepy. Many of the wax sculptures were so life like and captured a very good representation of the celebrity it was molded after. It was kind of neat to know how tall or short some of the celebrities are. We visited this again since my hubby has not seen it, so we had a great time and he was actually impressed.

Hours of operation: On select days, attraction may close early for special events. Please call for details. Upcoming dates: April 27: 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.; June 23: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Normal operating hours: Sunday - Thursday, 10 a.m. - 9 p.m., Friday - Saturday, 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.

Cost: Please either check the website of call the attraction for current cost.

Address: 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd,Las Vegas, NV 89109
Directions: Inside the Venetian hotel-casino at the intersection of the Vegas Strip and Spring Mountain Road.
Phone: (702) 492-3960,(866) 80-SHOWS
Website: http://www.venetian.com/

• Updated Mar 17, 2012

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2015 at 11:52 PM

These are really well done! I checked the admission $29.95 which I think is very expensive.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
      Jun 22, 2015 at 8:10 PM

They are great, but I agree with you. I think its too pricey. With as many people that come to this museum, they should give folks a break on price. Thanks for visiting my page Dee!

Yaqui Visits Here Frequently!

“~Happy Trails, Keep the Faith and Keep Dreaming!~”

Have you been to Las Vegas?