Ku Dé Ta: "IT'S A COUP IN MADAGASCAR!" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Restaurant Tip by DAO
Africa Restaurants: 143 reviews and 458 photos
IT'S A COUP ALRIGHT!
It?s a coup alright. This fantastic restaurant manages to make French influenced food taste great, have an artful presentation AND give you enough food to survive on. That?s impressive. The service was friendly and always a glance away from appearing at my table. Even something as simple as pate (pictured) was sublime. It was a variety of pates including one made with vanilla. The décor was humorous yet still reflected Malagasy heritage. I showed up without a reservation and was made to feel welcome and received a very good table. I highly recommend this fine eatery. Expensive by local standards, but a fraction of what you would pay in Paris. Ingredients were fresh and of the highest quality. Even the vin rouge du maison (House red wine) was tasty!
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: 16 rue de la Reunion, Isoraka, BP 3650, Antananarivo, Madagascar. Near Residence Lapasoa (Hotel).
Phone: (261) 20 22 281 54
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (338)
- See All Not Quite Right in Massawa, Eritrea
- See All The Flag of Burkina Faso
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All RETURN GLASS BOTTLES
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL ? THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels