Rainforest Cafe: "Fun for the whole family" Top 5 Page for this destination MGM Hotel Tip by Yaqui

MGM Hotel, Las Vegas: 41 reviews and 45 photos

We has eaten here many years ago and I wanted to bring my family here. They really enjoyed the food and the entertainment. They have these animatronics jungle animals that perform every ten or fifteen minutes. My son got the biggest kick out of the Gorillas. I will say, DO NOT sit next the baby elephant, that one was annoying?..LOL! The whole interior is a tropical rainforest with waterfalls, lush vegetation, and indigenous creatures. The seating area is a little cramped, but comfortable. I will say it was pricey, but the food was good. They had live entertainers walking around with card tricks and people making those cute balloon characters, they were very creative. As you enter, you enter through this awesome 10,000-gallon double archway aquarium. While waiting in line my boys just stared at the fish the whole time. All in all, we enjoyed it!

Hours of Operation
Sunday - Thursday, 8:00am - 11pm
Friday & Saturday, 8:00am - midnight
$12 ? $15/person
Casual

Rainforest Cafe is a non-smoking restaurant

Address: 3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: From Interstate 15. Exit 1-15 and head east onto E. Tropicana. Cross Las Vegas Boulevard and turn left into MGM Grand off East Tropicana Ave.
Phone: (702) 891-8580
Price: US$31-40
Rating: 5
Theme: American
Website: http://www.mgmgrand.com/dining/rainforest-cafe.aspx

• Updated Jun 23, 2008

Comments

Yaqui Visits Here Frequently!

Yaqui

“~Happy Trails, Keep the Faith and Keep Dreaming!~”

Have you been to Las Vegas?