"The Tulum Train: To the Ruins and back!" Tulum Transportation Tip by wilocrek
Tulum Transportation: 39 reviews and 28 photos
For those of you who don't want to make the ten minutes walk from the parking lot up the road to the entrance to the ruins in the jungle heat there is a alternative. For roughly $3.00 you can purchase a round trip ticket on the Tulum train ( not really a train, but it looks like one ) to the ruins and back. However it really is a pleasant ten minutes walk so I would suggest walking but if you in a hurry or not into walking then taking the train to the ruins is the ticket!
More Transportation in Tulum (2)
More Reviews (20)
- See All Experience a Sunrise in Tulum!!!
- See All The Souvenier Capital of Tulum
- The Best Bakery in Tulum
- See All Experience the Beach Bum Life!
- Mexican Independence Day
- Playing basketball and soccer w/ the...
- Authentic in both price and taste!
- Quiet times...but good times!
- Beware of big spiders and mosquito's!!!!
- Watch out for the Iguana's!
- I learned the hard way...you don't have...
Been to Tulum?Share your travels with the world!
wilocrek's Related Pages
Have you been to Tulum?Share Your Travels