RAS AMBA HOTEL RESTAURANT: "THE 2ND WORST RESTAURANT IN ETHIOPIA" Top 5 Page for this destination Addis Ababa Restaurant Tip by DAO

Addis Ababa Restaurants: 84 reviews and 205 photos

THE HOTEL
by DAO

• THE 2ND WORST RESTAURANT IN ETHIOPIA - Addis Ababa
      THE HOTEL
    by DAO
  • THE 2ND WORST RESTAURANT IN ETHIOPIA - Addis Ababa

Ethiopia is renowned for its fantastic food. It?s always fresh, has lots of variety and is well prepared. Except for here. My fish was deep fried. My vegetables were deep fried. Vegetables! And a kind of salad on my plate was ? you guessed it ? deep fried. Salad, fried. How did they do that? I was truly shocked at how bad it tasted. I went to another restaurant afterwards. And the service? I waited for 30 minutes for my waitress to come back with my beer. I am still waiting for her now! And that was in December 2007. I finally found a bar man from upstairs to bring me a beer to go with my meal. The waitress on re-appeared in time to give me the bill (esop in Amharic).

Favorite Dish: EVERY THING IS BAD - ESPECIALLY THE SERVICE

Address: Ras Amba Hotel
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Queen Elizabeth Street, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Near the end of the road East of the National Cathedral and Zoological Museum.
othercontact: rahot@telecom.net
Phone: +251-11-122 80 80
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 1
Theme: African
Website: http://rasambahoteladdis.com/index.html

• Updated Nov 4, 2011

Comments

DAO

“???????ds ??o? u??q ???? p?no?s ? ???? ??s ? ?ou ??poq??os ?q o? p??u?? s????? ? '???? ?? ???”

Have you been to Addis Ababa?