"17th of June - Our National holiday-part II." Top 5 Page for this destination ReykjavÝk Local Custom Tip by Regina1965
ReykjavÝk Local Customs: 71 reviews and 177 photos
On the 17th of June there are a lot of activities for the kids in Hallargarur and Hljˇmskßlagarur. You will see a horde of people going from LŠkjargata and FrÝkirkjuvegur to Hallargarur, which is right next to The National Gallery of Iceland (Listasafn ═slands), but in that garden there are a lot of fun activities f.ex. clowns, Kung-fu, Aikido and fenching shows, mini-golf, fortune-tellers etc. Then you walk to the end of FrÝkirkjuvegur and into Hljˇmskßlagarur (see the pictures) where the Scouts organize the activities, there are inflated castles and stuff all over, a magician, a sky-diving show and a lot of tents with food and helium-balloons. There is also a veteran-car show in Skoth˙svegur, by the bridge dividing the pond Tj÷rnin.
More Local Customs in ReykjavÝk (25)
More Reviews (237)
- See All The Greater ReykjavÝk area sightseeing...
- See All The Great Fire in ReykjavÝk in 1915.
- See All Buy Christmas stuff all year round.
- See All The love padlocks - ever so annoying.
- See All A fun upscale hamburger place
- See All Beneath the Sun of Peace and Settlement...
- See All Stand-up comics in ReykjavÝk
- See All Organized day tours and other tours from...
- See All The only campsite in ReykjavÝk
Been to ReykjavÝk?Share your travels with the world!
Regina1965's Related Pages
Have you been to ReykjavÝk?Share Your Travels