"General itinerary in north Pakistan" Top 5 Page for this destination Pakistan Favorite Tip by imranthetrekker
Pakistan General: 118 reviews and 77 photos
Favorite thing: Bonjour,
You can travel by raod, public trasnport's available, atake a NATCO bus from Piwdahai bus terminal, Rawalpindi.
Then to Gilgit, you can take a 3 days trip, to Nanga parbat base camp, fairy meadows.
Karimabad (Ultar meadows), Gulmit, Passu ( Boreth lake, suspension bridge),Khunjerab pass, may take a week, then to Skardu, for Deosai plateau.
From Gilgit, NATCO runs the buses to Chitral,you can take a turn to Chitral across Shandoor pass 3800 m, 12, 14 hrs, Kalash valleys, garam Chashma are other options.
Public transport's available for all the mentioned destinations above.
I welcome your queries,
Photos of KKH, north Pakistan, Chitral
More Reviews (81)
- See All Things to do in Islamabad
- See All Lahore backpackers' Hostel
- See All Hotels in Lahore, Moenjodaro &...
- See All Train from Zahedan to Quetta
- See All Trek to Fairy Meadows, Nanga Parbat
- See All Food streets in Pakistan
imranthetrekker's Related Pages
Have you been to Pakistan?Share Your Travels