"Hotel Planeta" Planeta Tip by edwardkhmel

Planeta, Minsk: 250 reviews and 3 photos

I would like to thank all the stuff and services that this hotel offers and recommend it to all travelers to Minsk, who want to stay at clean, friendly and inexpensive place. I want to express my gratitude to the people at reservation department and service desk, when I needed to change my reservations multiple times due to unexpected changes in my travel schedule. They were able to provide me with rooms and even suggested the best way to make all accommodations reasonable. The rooms were clean and modern, beds comfortable. The room service and pleasant stuff made my rest comfortable. The Hotel is located in the city?s center and all clubs and venues within 5 -10 minutes of walking distance. The Hotel has a good restaurant, bar and night club. The food is decent and within the average price line with the rest of other restaurants in the city. The complementary breakfast was fulfilling and kept me full until the late afternoon.
There are very useful services such as car reservation center and own post office on the hotel premises that made it convenient for me and saved a lot of my time, not to mention the currency exchange place that is opened 24 hours (with few short breaks). It feels that the hotel wants your business and works hard for it.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends who would need to travel to Minsk.

Unique Qualities: Good location, good service, good food and pleasant stuff.

Address: 31 Masherova Prospekt, Minsk, Belarus, 220122, BY
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 375-17-2238587
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.hotelplaneta.by/en/

• Written Jun 11, 2008

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.