Ocean's 10: "Ocean's 10" Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Beach Restaurant Tip by Gypsystravels

Miami Beach Restaurants: 209 reviews and 238 photos

My pasta marinara
      My pasta marinara
      During my first visit in 2005
  • - Miami Beach
      Frozen Margarita, yum!
      Sunday afternoon Jazz player
    by Gypsystravels

Located at the Edison Hotel on Ocean Drive and 10th Street. This restaurant/bar has indoor and outdoor poolside dinning as well as Ocean Drive street dinning. During our visit we had originally planned on having Italian for dinner, but walking around Ocean Drive we were somehow lured to this restaurant not quite sure why, maybe it was the band playing or the menu.

We sat poolside where we could enjoy our meal, do some people watch all while the band was playing in the background.

During my recent visit Miriam and I decided to enjoy a late lunch/early dinner here after enjoying South Beach.

The ambiance is nice, there is a live Jazz player and they have specialty Sundays.

I honestly don't recall what I had for dinner during my first visit. But during my recent we enjoyed some yummy drinks and a good pasta dish. The place was very busy, and the waitresses were running around like crazy, but they were attentive and didn't forget anything.

The menu is varied with Italian dishes as well as sandwiches, appetizers and

Favorite Dish: Miriam and I both ordered a pasta dish. I had a pasta mariana and Miriam had a gnocchi. My pasta was quite good. Miriam enjoyed her dish as well.

Prices vary, but because of competing business, the restaurant intices you with a 30-40% discount.

Address: 960 Ocean Dr.
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: (305) 604-1999
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 3
Theme: Other
Website: http://www.oceanstensobe.com/index.php/menu

• Updated May 8, 2015

Gypsystravels Visits Here Frequently!

“If You don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!”

Have you been to Miami Beach?