"Roman Arena, Verona" Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Things to Do Tip by hopang
Italy Things to Do: 1,470 reviews and 2,257 photos
Roman Arena is a Roman amphitheatre located at Piazza Bra in the city of Verona in Northern Italy. It was constructed in the year 30 AD. It has original capacity for approximately 30,000 spectators. The amphithetre was made of limestones. Today the Arena is used ocassionally for live concerts and public functions which attract large crowds. It is also a very popular landmark and is one of the largest amphitheatres in Italy.
More Things to Do in Italy (91)
More Reviews (61)
- See All An upmarket shopper's paradise
- See All Bus from Milan to Serravalle Designer...
- See All Milan Tourism Point in Milan
- See All Souvenir book - Art and History Milan
- See All Excellent Neopolitan pizzas and Italian...
- See All An excellent 4 star hotel
- Jewish Community of Venice
- Passion for gambling
- See All Free guided walking tour in Vatican City
- Main Stadium, Chianciano Terme
- Praying at the chapel, Vatican City
- Beware of pickpockets!
hopang's Related Pages
Have you been to Italy?Share Your Travels