"Ponte Vecchio, Florence" Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Things to Do Tip by hopang
Italy Things to Do: 1,470 reviews and 2,257 photos
Ponte Vecchio is a famous bridge packed with goldsmiths and other jewellery shops. The bridge was constructed across Arno River in Florence in Central Italy. The present bridge was constructed in the 14th century after flood water damaged the original bridge. Ponte Vecchio consists of three beautiful arches. It is very popular with foreign tourists and is very lively throughout the day. Ponte Vecchio is part of the old town which has been designated as world heritage site by UNESCO.
More Things to Do in Italy (91)
More Reviews (61)
- See All An upmarket shopper's paradise
- See All Bus from Milan to Serravalle Designer...
- See All Milan Tourism Point in Milan
- See All Souvenir book - Art and History Milan
- See All Excellent Neopolitan pizzas and Italian...
- See All An excellent 4 star hotel
- Jewish Community of Venice
- Passion for gambling
- See All Free guided walking tour in Vatican City
- Main Stadium, Chianciano Terme
- Praying at the chapel, Vatican City
- Beware of pickpockets!
hopang's Related Pages
Have you been to Italy?Share Your Travels