"Food for monks by vrisoni" Top 5 Page for this destination Meteora Transportation Tip by Kuznetsov_Sergey
Meteora Transportation: 15 reviews and 20 photos
Vrizoni is a name of a lift-basket. Vrizoni is a kind of lift that is still put to use to the present day for heavy luggage. It is a net basket into which the materials and food supplies of the monks or visitors are placed to be hoisted up and down the cliffs by means of a winch.
More Transportation in Meteora (3)
More Reviews (42)
- See All Northern Greece in Moscow
- Avoid falling into the precipice!
- Agia Triada in For Your Eyes Only film
- Climbing in Meteora
- Appropriate Clothes in Monasteries
- See All Shopping in Meteora
- VT-database of destinations in Greece
- Kalambaka Rocks Illumination
- See All Pleasant supper after visiting Meteora
- Pleasant stay before (after) visiting...
- See All Kastraki village
- See All Meteora Geological Background
Kuznetsov_Sergey's Related Pages
Have you been to Meteora?Share Your Travels