Shops at the Great Meteoron: " Shopping in Meteora" Top 5 Page for this destination Meteora Shopping Tip by Kuznetsov_Sergey
Meteora Shopping: 4 reviews and 9 photos
Kalambaka and Meteora have the usual gift and souvenir shops. Among the local crafts are ceramics, leather goods, jewellery and embroidered linens, all of which make very popular holiday memories. Markets are lively places and are well worth a visit. The city shops provide a more market experience as usual.
In my tradition is do not waste time on shopping so I'm a bad shopping adviser.
More Shopping in Meteora (1)
More Reviews (44)
- See All Northern Greece in Moscow
- Avoid falling into the precipice!
- Agia Triada in For Your Eyes Only film
- Climbing in Meteora
- See All Food for monks by vrisoni
- Appropriate Clothes in Monasteries
- VT-database of destinations in Greece
- Kalambaka Rocks Illumination
- See All Pleasant supper after visiting Meteora
- Pleasant stay before (after) visiting...
- See All Kastraki village
- See All Meteora Geological Background
Kuznetsov_Sergey's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Meteora?Share Your Travels
Latest Meteora hotel reviews
- Koka Roka
- 24 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 16, 2011