"Airport to Südbahnhof" Vienna Transportation Tip by WStat
Vienna Transportation: 537 reviews and 741 photos
there is a direct bus (Line 1187) departing every 20 minutes infront of the Arrival-Hall to Vienna-Südbahnhof and back to the airport.The ride takes 20 minutes. This seems to me the best and least complicated connection to and from Vienna`s South Railway Station !
Have a good trip!
More Transportation in Vienna (6)
More Reviews (44)
- See All Famous "Opern Confiserie" has moved !
- See All A very short city-tour in Vienna
- See All Visit the "Peace Pagoda " by the Danube ...
- Dance the night away in style !
- See All Hotel near underground and A1-highway
WStat's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels