"Everything you ever wanted to know about J P" Joćo Pessoa Favorite Tip by Tamashin

Joćo Pessoa General: 3 reviews and 1 photos

Favorite thing: I think your questions are very reasonable. It depends on where you would like to live. If you were to consult the "neighbourhoods" section of the

website then we would have a better idea of what you could get for you money. However, US$300 is aiming for the top end of the market.
There are all sorts of packages with OI which will more than cater for your phone/mobile/internet needs. I allow R$10 for every taxi journey within the city bounds and R$20 to the outer bairros.
However, if you log on the above site and post on the forum, I will send you A "no holds barred" message with all the information in detail. More than you could ever use. We want you to get the best out of this wonderful city which is why the "whats on" guide is second to non in Brasil. We even know where the bike shops and clubs are :)

Fondest memory: My fondest memory of Joao Pessoa is watching the sunset from the balconies of Hotel Globo, infinitely better than Jacare.

• Updated Jun 7, 2008

More General in Joćo Pessoa (1)