"Xiao Nan Guo" Xiao Nan Guo Tip by vigi
Xiao Nan Guo, Shanghai: 11 reviews and 23 photos
Xiao Nan Guo meaning "Little Southern Country" in Chinese. Following a tip from a retired Hong Kong food critic, I visited this renowned Shanghai restaurant. They have 7 brances of restaurants in town, while the one located inside a hotel in Huanghe Lustill considered best best, both in food quality and amosphere.
Comparison: more expensive than average
Theme: Chinese/Dim Sum
More Restaurants in Shanghai (11)
More Reviews (39)
- See All Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall
- See All HONG YE HOTEL. This is the...
- See All YU_YUAN GARDEN. It lies in the...
- See All BOURBON STREET. 3 storey...
- See All Sidewalk hawker stall. With...
vigi's Related Pages
Have you been to Shanghai?Share Your Travels