"TO SEND A POST CARD" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Favorite Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Favorites: 268 reviews and 260 photos
Favorite thing: I would say that the brazilian post office is reliable!!! It is the most modern in South America and if you stay in Copacabana area you will noticed that the neighborhood is very well served. The main avenue NOSSA SENHORA DE COPACABANA has around 4 or 6 branches, but the agency with less lines is right in the end of the beach, in an area that we call POSTO SEIS.
And in every newspaper stand you can find lovely post cards to send to your dear ones!
That branch is right located in the corner of RUA RAINHA ELIZABETH AND NOSSA SENHORA DE COPACABANA.
More Favorites in Rio de Janeiro (42)
More Reviews (424)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels