Posezeni U ciriny: "Slovak cuisine in old town" Posezeny U Ciriny Tip by Dabs

chicken crepes
      Halusky/kapusta combination
      Posezeni U ciriny
    by Dabs

This was another In Your Pocket recommendation, their review mentioned that the chef here used to be employed by Václav Havel, former President of the Czech Republic, and that local politicians dine here. It turned out to be the the restaurant I liked the most of the ones we tried. We ate here twice, once on Monday night and again on a Saturday night. Both times we were lucky enough to grab the last of the outside tables on the terrace and enjoy the warm Prague evenings. The restaurant is located on a side street with little traffic making the patio a lovely place to sit, local patrons are free to bring their dogs with them for the outside dining.

Favorite Dish: I ordered the same thing both times and so did David, I got 3 crepes with chicken smothered in a sour cream paprika sauce (160kc), it reminded me a lot of the Hungarian dish chicken paprikash. David had a combination of halusky with cheese and bacon and I think the other half was kapusta, a cabbage/dumpling mix.

Address: Navrátilova 6
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 222 23 17 09
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 5
Theme: Other
Website: http://www.inyourpocket.com/czech-republic/prague/restaurants/slovak/Posezeni-U-ciriny_1902v

• Updated Oct 30, 2013

“Never put off til tomorrow what you can do today”

Have you been to Prague?