Golden Dynasty: "Very fulfilling and tasty meal" Golden Dynasty, Chinatown Tip by Gypsystravels

Golden Dynasty, Chinatown, London: 1 reviews and 4 photos

My spring rolls
      My spring rolls
    by Gypsystravels
      Yum, my chicken w/cashew and egg fried rice
      Yummy melon and oranges
    by Gypsystravels
      Outside of the restaurant!!
    by Gypsystravels

The highlight of my meal experiences during my 5/2009 visit, I should have made all my meals Chinese!!

I decided to go to Chinatown for a nice Chinese meal, who can screw that up, right? Well, I walked around, read some menus and checked out the scene, and this place just screamed, GOOD FOOD!!

The restaurant is quite nice, not too large or small and had some really great service. I was seated up front by a window which was quite nice. The restaurant was busy and as time passed became more so.

Favorite Dish: Since I was dining alone, I decided to order a few small dishes...I started with the spring rolls, which were quite yummy, I followed that with an order of "egg friend rice" my favorite rice, and chicken and cashew nuts. Quite boring, but after so, so meals in London, I wanted to play it safe, and I wasn't disappointed!! The rice was perfect, so was the chicken. They serve quite a bit, probably enough to share and of course, as good as the meal was, I couldn't quite finish it all off.

They have a large menu with excellent choices for meals!! I would definitely come back to this restaurant!!

Address: 14 Lisle
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Soho
Phone: 020 773 485580
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 4
Theme: Chinese/Dim Sum

• Updated Jun 23, 2011

Gypsystravels Visits Here Frequently!

“If You don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!”

Have you been to London?