"Tours of O'ahu Island" Waikiki Things to Do Tip by dbrchfld

Waikiki Things to Do: 103 reviews and 200 photos

One of the most enjoyable tours we took while on O'ahu was the Circle Island Tour from E Noa Tours. Our driver/gude was Shannon O'Brien, and he was incredibly entertaining and enlightening. I'm an avid reader of anything I can get my hands on regarding our vacation spots, but Shannon provided ten times more insight about Hawai'i, O'ahu, and Honolulu than I had garnered in six months of reading. We visited numerous beaches, drove by Diamond Head and through Kahala. Went to the Pali Lookout (not to be missed). Visited the ranch where Jurassic Park and other movies were shot. Stopped by the Dole Plantation. Ate lunch at Koolua Golf Club where Don Ho's parents own the restaurant and much, much more! Tons and Tons of photo ops you might not get otherwise. I strongly and enthusiastically recommend the E Noa Circle Island Tour for any first time visitor to O'ahu. Having said that, I would take the trip again because there's no way you can retain all the information with which you're provided on the tour. And, besides, Shannon is just so darn entertaining!!!!

• Written May 22, 2008

“Once a year....an amazing adventure”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Waikiki?