"Ride of your life" Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Transportation Tip by Vanity666

Skopje Transportation: 64 reviews and 69 photos

The prices for taxis are no supposed to be high is Skopje, and for rather small fee you can taste some exciting things during your ride, like speeding, slalom through the traffic during the rush-hour, driving in the wrong direction through one-way street, passing through crossroads when red light is on, driving on sidewalks, constant danger of crashes, and multiple uses of horn.

This is not a joke, I've tasted it al in numerous ocassions in Skopje. However, it was a great experience for me since I always follow the traffic rules when driving.

One more thing I saw in Skopje, one taxi was parked by the street, one taxi in front, other behind him. He couldn't get out. And what he did? Started to slowly drive backwards and push the taxi behind, then started driving forward and pushed the taxi in front. He repeated that few times ontil he made enough free space to get out. Unbelievable, and if anyone else would have told me about that, I wouldn't believe him.

Hope I didn't scare you.

Enjoy ;)

Mode: AROUND
Type: Other

• Written May 21, 2008

Comments

Vanity666 Visits Here Frequently!

Vanity666

“Everywhere's just a journey away....”

Have you been to Skopje?