"Strange Sights" Top 5 Page for this destination San Antonio Tourist Trap Tip by ATXtraveler
San Antonio Tourist Traps: 27 reviews and 9 photos
Well, I am fairly convinced that most people have lost the fight for aesthetics versus capitalism. When visiting San Antonio’s rich heritage, I had hoped and expected the commercial nature of the US to remain at least cognizant of the world around them. Just as I had this hope, I visited Mission San Jose, and looked out over the wall to see what? A Pizza Hut sign perched in clear view. I sure wish they had decided in the interest of natural beauty to have made that sign lower to the ground, so it was not visible over the mission wall. Oh well, we can only hope.
More Reviews (39)
- See All Flora - Mexican Heather
- Bookstore in Mission San Jose
- See All Mission Gun Turrets
- See All Prickly Pear Cacti
- See All Mission Nuestra Señora de la Purisima...
- See All Guide to Tex-Mex - Migas
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Have you been to San Antonio?Share Your Travels