"Not worth Valu in Stay" Valustay By Carefree Inns Tip by nl25

Valustay By Carefree Inns, Pueblo: 25 reviews and 0 photos

Upon entering this hotel I was immediately overtaken by the filth in the lobby, the metal music blasting from the intercom system & the very shoddy & unkempt appearance of the desk personnel. The bar that sits off the side of the main desk had vomit along the doorways & we noticed blood still on the walls, carpets & banisters that lead down to the guest rooms & public restrooms. We noticed holes in the ceilings, floors and hallway windows. The parking lot is riddled with cigarette butts, old food, syringes & abandoned vehicles which I was informed were left there after being broken into by the so called "Manager's Daughter, a doughy lady whom I had the displeasure of dealing with. I was told at the desk that I could stay here for a mere twenty dollars cash & they were polite enough to accept cash without signing or confirming any personal informationor credit. Still, I would not reccomend this property to ANYBODY unless you have a serious drug problem & need a fix. Do yourself a favor & spend the extra money for your safety, we saw a lot of shady people & illegal aliens throughout this property & the manager certainly is no help because inexperience & lack of verbal skills will only get you so far. This Property owner should revamp the whole mess!

Unique Qualities: none

Address: 2001 N Hudson Ave, Pueblo, CO 81001
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Highway bypass
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://

• Updated May 16, 2008

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.