"Watch a SHOW at SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE" Top 5 Page for this destination Australia and Oceania Things to Do Tip by AusPinay
Australia and Oceania Things to Do: 244 reviews and 430 photos
To complete the tourist's Sydney/Australian experience a show the world famous Opera House should be top priority!
As Sydneysiders, going to the opera is not one of our fave things to do but there are other family friendly shows at the Opera House too!
The most recent one is LE GRANDE CIRQUE which was a fantastic show for the whole family and all ages in general. The concert hall of the Opera House was full packed when we were there!
As I got the tickets via the phone, we were told to get to the show at least 45 minutes early. PArking wasn't a problem as we took our car and use the venue's all day parking on a Saturday for a most desirable fee at $15 for all day parking!Numerous restaurants/eateries/cafes are around the Opera House and under the main hall so it was a fun-filled family day out for us!
Address: Circular Quay, Sydney
Directions: from Circular Quay East, you won't miss the saild of the Opera House!
More Things to Do in Australia and Oceania (28)
More Reviews (40)
- See All Protect Yourself from the sun!
- See All EXEMPTED GOODS THRU TOURIST REFUND...
- See All VEGEMITE- LIKE IT OR HATE IT!
- HEARD OF DROP BEARS ? re Aussie sense of...
- ENJOY a FESTVAL/LOCAL AGRI SHOW,etc....
- BARGAINS GALORE in NSydney
- See All HEARTY WINTER BREKKY
- See All DRIVING IN WINTER in the MTNS: CAUTIONS
- See All SPOT ROOS,etc, at TIDBINBILLA NATURE...
- See All BALL w/ Village People Music & Line...
- See All Scenic Beachfront Holiday Park
Been to Australia and Oceania?Share your travels with the world!
AusPinay's Related Pages
Have you been to Australia and Oceania?Share Your Travels