"Compulsory insurance off the beaten path" Top 5 Page for this destination Svalbard Off The Beaten Path Tip by Saagar
Svalbard Off The Beaten Path: 10 reviews and 9 photos
If you want to travel beyond the central access zone on Svalbard, you will need a permit from the Governor's Office in Longyearbyen (see other tip). One prerequiste for such a permit is that you have a search- and rescue- insurance. The insurance is tailored for Svalbard's legal regime and conditions. The link below is to one provider of such insurance plans.
More Off The Beaten Path in Svalbard (3)
More Reviews (137)
- See All Shopping for maps of Svalbard
- See All The Pub I never got into
- See All Packing for a weekend on Svalbard
- See All Things to do during a Svalbard weekend
- See All Weekend offers
- See All Svalbard Airport Longyear - LYR: latest...
- See All Organisations, business, culture on...
- See All Carrying guns while shopping - bad taste
- See All Football on Svalbard
- See All Gun rental for polar bear protection
- See All Tourist map of Spitzbergen and the...
- See All A drink in the snow
Saagar's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Svalbard?Share Your Travels