"The weather on Svalbard" Top 5 Page for this destination Svalbard Warnings Or Dangers Tip by Saagar
Svalbard Warnings and Dangers: 25 reviews and 26 photos
The weather on Svalbard is extreme, due to its northerly position. It is influences by the Siberian highs, the north Atlantic lows, and the sea and ice conditions in the vicinity of the islands and the North pole. That doesn't mean it is bad all the time, but it changes very fast. Forecasting and statistics for Svalbard on the link provided below:
More Warnings and Dangers in Svalbard (11)
More Reviews (129)
- See All Shopping for maps of Svalbard
- See All The Pub I never got into
- See All Packing for a weekend on Svalbard
- See All Things to do during a Svalbard weekend
- See All Weekend offers
- See All Svalbard Airport Longyear - LYR: latest...
- See All Organisations, business, culture on...
- See All Carrying guns while shopping - bad taste
- See All Football on Svalbard
- See All Compulsory insurance off the beaten path
- See All Tourist map of Spitzbergen and the...
- See All A drink in the snow
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Svalbard?Share Your Travels