"Walk around the Castle walls" Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Off The Beaten Path Tip by 1courage
Budapest Off The Beaten Path: 393 reviews and 727 photos
-->...take a walk along the Castle walls. Bute not that climbing all those stairs is quite weary.
Once you have reached the Lovas street, and the walls, you can go...
1. ...to the right. In this case you will arrive to the Dísz tér (square) to the vicinity of the Royal Palace.
2. ...to the left. Choosing this way you will pass underneath the Military museum and taking a turn to the right you will arrive to the Vienna gate.
Wichever the direction you choose, don`t miss to take a look at this cute building on the IV.th pic.
More Off The Beaten Path in Budapest (45)
More Reviews (232)
- See All The japanese garden
- See All The Zrinyi street
- Swimming pools on the Margareth island
- Madamme Pompadour`s bar
- See All Chess playing in the thermal water
1courage's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels