"Do take Philtranco Bus..." Donsol Transportation Tip by ganda.miss
Donsol Transportation: 10 reviews and 7 photos
1. if you want to seat at Pasay Terminal for 3 HOURS waiting for your bus (P850 to donsol) without any advise from the staff. The announcement only came when people started complaining and the reason given is that there is a routine service check-up which should have been considered when they scheduled the trips, and spend another 30 minutes waiting for the tires to be changed somewhere in albay
2. if you want to see passengers of Gold Service (P900 to legaspi) board their bus 30 minutes prior to their departure while you still wait for your bus
3. if you dont want a 12-hr comfortable ride to donsol, the seats are hard and definitely not for long trips - JAC liner buses are far better.
4. if you want to waste half day of your trip - butanding interaction is best done in the morning so if you come late, it is best to postpone it for the next day.
5. if you want to wait for another hour at the Legaspi terminal for the bus going to Manila while all the other buses leave on time including the Gold Service bus which for some weird reasons manage to show up 30 minutes before the schedule.
6. if you want to wander how comfortable the seats of Cagsawa, RSL, and Isarog as they leave you at the Legaspi terminal wishing you made reservations with them instead - Philtranco does not honor phone reservation