"Travel Made Easier" Bali Transportation Tip by pienkcat

Made's MPV
      Made's MPV
      Free shuttle provided by Ubud Village Resort
    by pienkcat
      Buggy for transport within the resort
    by pienkcat

Getting around Bali? Headache of thinking how to visit rural area? Worries not, just hire a licensed tourist driver and tailor made your visiting places.

Normally, the driver come with their vehicle (MPV, van or etc) inclusive petrol, parking fee and sometimes do provide entrance fees, drinking water, umbrella and etc.

Like my recent visit, my driver Made Wijaya and his brother Ketut Darma were very nice, friendly and helpful people. Before my departure, I've studied all the places that I've wanted to visit, a little bit about geography or location of those places and of course negotiated the price :-). All this done via e-mail only.

The reason why I did that was I wanted to save my time so that I could spend more time, rest & relax at my lovely villa eventhough all drivers have their own travel package.

... and guess what? I succeeded and I am very proud of myself as I did not miss any single major places of interest like Mengwi Temple, Bedugul, Candikuning, Lake Bratan, Lake Buyan, Mount Batur, Kintamani & Tanah Lot. Everything went smooth and as planned.

The rest of my days at Ubud, I just pampered myself with spa treatment after long day shopping and walk around Ubud...So refreshing and brilliant :-)

BTW, please do not hesitate to call my driver MADE (Maddy) if you feel that u need transport assistance while in Bali. And his car also is very comfortable, twin A/C and clean.

othercontact: wijaya7@gmail.com
Type: Car/Motor Home
Website: http://www.baliprivatetours.com

• Written May 7, 2008

pienkcat Used To Live Here!

“everyday is a holiday”