"Catherine Palace, Tsarskoe Selo" Top 5 Page for this destination Palaces Tip by sennaya
Palaces, Saint Petersburg: 102 reviews and 201 photos
Catherin I, wifwe of Peter the Greeat built the Catherine Palace between 1717 and 1723.
The grounds are parklike and pretty, but the inside of the Palace is remarkable, including the reconstruction of the Amber Room in 2003.
Address: Tsarskoe Selo, now called Pushkin
Phone: +7 (812) 466-6669
More Things to Do in Saint Petersburg (84)
More Reviews (259)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels