"What a hotel!" Solazur Hotel Tip by timwakeham

Solazur Hotel, Tangier: 5 reviews and 2 photos

Wow! Best hotel I've ever been to!

The rooms are luxurious and bathrooms are incredibly clean, not a tile out of place! The design is incredible, most unexpected!
For a quiet night in, there is a wide choice of TV and radio in every room (not all in African)!

The food is also of top quality, freshly baked rolls, freshly squeezed orange juice, and the best damn scrambled eggs i've ever tasted!

The staff are incredibly nice and helpful. They listen to your every comment and cater to all your needs. I should also mention that they have the most advanced communication system I have ever seen.

Our tour guide was also very good, knew exactly what to do and was extremely well organised, his organisation skills were of the best i've seen. We felt very safe and reassured with him around.

I feel I must make special mention of the pianist in the hotel bar. His renditions of modern classics were indescribable and I cannot begin to describe the experiance here as I feel I cannot convey his talent in mere words. You have to hear him for yourself to see his brillance.

You must stay at this hotel, it is unforgettable.

Unique Qualities: btw, this review may or may not be true...

Address: Av. Perez Rosales 1281, Tangier, MA
Price Comparison: about average
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://

• Updated May 5, 2008

More Hotels in Tangier (1)

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Tangier?