"A most enjoyable experience" Days Inn Oklahoma City Northwest Tip by SirWolf

Days Inn Oklahoma City Northwest, Oklahoma City: 71 reviews and 0 photos

The above poster has absolutely no idea what they are talking about, and I suspect have a promising career ahead of them in the fertilizer industry. I enjoyed a 3 day stay at the 39th and May Days Inn in OKC in early May of 08 and was most impressed by what I found. The rooms were clean and well maintained and the staff were most helpful and friendly. The grounds were well maintained and the staff pros in every way. I would like to send a special tip of the hat to Sandi at the front desk and Laura in housekeeping, both of whom bent over backward to make my stay more enjoyable, a sweeter pair of ladys I would be hard pressed to find. About the worst inconvience I suffered was a burnt out lightbulb over my bed, and frankly with the other things going on at our convention, I did not even notice it till I was about to check out anyway. As far as recommending this hotel to someone else, heck...I would not mind living there myself year round ;)

Unique Qualities: I grant you the pool was not filled while we were there, but we found this no hardship as the weather turned on us and became quite chilly, but that is hardly a problem I could lay at the Hotel's doorstep. (heck, this IS Oklahoma after all )

Address: 2801 NW 39th St., , Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: The above poster refered to how drug deals and other illegal things were going on. The closest thing to a drug deal was when I mentioned to the front desk that I had a headache and they brought me up some asprain, some drug dealers LOL
Phone: 405 946 0741
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.daysinn.com/hotel/06005

• Written May 5, 2008

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Oklahoma City?