Nalendra Hotel Bandung: "Good place for a last minute deal" Top 5 Page for this destination Bandung Hotel Tip by Arfah

Bandung Hotels: 54 reviews and 52 photos

Nalendra Hotel
by Arfah

My 4 nights stay here was pleasant since it was actually a last minute deal...arranged by the agent at the airport...I was really glad to have a place to stay rather than jumping from one hotel to another. Service was fast. The hotel is well's new I no smell of old wooden furniture...which was great for me. Room service is 24 hours...n the food was nice. Facilities were just fine...nothing to complaint...considering I left the hotel very early in the morning n came back late evening. The only thing is...breakfast selection was very limited. This place don't have continental breakfast...everyday it's local breakfast menu.

Unique Qualities: Well, it's located at Jalan Cihampelas...also known as Jeans Street...n just on the left is Jalan Setiabudi where the ever so famous factory outlet in Bandung is located...Rumah shopping is just outside the hotel...within walking distance. Going to other shopping places was never a problem...outside... at the main road...plenty of taxis passing by...n the hotel transport also provide drop off service for a quite reasonable price.

Next visit...I might consider staying at Sany Rosa...its much closer to Rumah Mode...

Address: Jalan Cihampelas
Price Comparison: about average
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel

• Written May 2, 2008

“traveling lifts my life”

Have you been to Bandung?