"3 stars hotel" Jasmine Village Hotel Tip by sunshine9689
Jasmine Village Hotel, Hurghada: 530 reviews and 10 photos
This hotel is rated anywhere from 3 to 5 stars. In my opinion it is 3 solid stars.
Spent 12 days there with my family. It was just OK, nothing special..
- big territory with 2 ponds, a mini zoo
- close to the beach
- nice and quiet room
- relaxing massage in a health club.
- tasteless food
- unwanted male attention from workers on all levels
- none existent animation
- small pool
- dirty glasses/plates/spoons in the restaurant
- poor knowledge of English
- double standards: Germans were served first, others - later or never.. BTW, the owner is German. ;)
NOTE: I also had an accident at a Beach Restaurant (it`s a la carte). Waiter made a pricy mistake with my order and I had to pay for it despite being right. I also caught a diarrhea the next day. I highly recommend to avoid Beach Restaurant.
Address: Jasmine Village, Hurghada.
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: South of Hurghada.
Phone: +20 (065) 3 460 475
sunshine9689's Related Pages
Have you been to Hurghada?Share Your Travels