VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"why vienna" Top 5 Page for this destination Bundesland Wien Favorite Tip by Fourka

Bundesland Wien General: 1 reviews and 0 photos

Favorite thing: Hi, no I'm not being transfered! But I consider looking for a job in Wien and move there. No particularly reason except that the culture scene interests me a lot and I would like a taste of central Europe. It may sounds a little strange that I just want to move to another country like that but nothing is impossible. I have allready done this, I moved from the UK with just a degree from the university to Stockholm without knowing anyone, without knowing a word in Swedish, and no job. I just had booked an apartment through internet for 4 months. Now after 3 years I speak fluently Swedish, and I've got a job as an engineer...and bought an apartment...so...why not go on and get to know some other places ;-)
I can't stop thinking of Vienna!! Specifically I will need to work in Wien since the capitals usually have more opportunities. I am willing to start learning german and this time before moving there..but I need to know a little bit more of the country before putting any plans into action!
Any replies would be really helpful :)

• Written Apr 28, 2008

Comments

Ranked Member

Have you been to Bundesland Wien?