Legal Sea Foods Restaurant & Oyster Bar: "Excellent Fresh Seafood" Top 5 Page for this destination Legal Sea Foods Restaurant & Oyster Bar Tip by Gypsystravels

Seafood casserole with Jasmine rice

Seafood casserole with Jasmine rice
      Scallop & mushroom ravioli
      Mussel w/white wine
      Lobster bisque soup
    by Gypsystravels

I've been to the Legal Sea Foods in Washington and Boston and decided to try this location out recently while spending a fun filled day shopping with my daughter.

The restaurant is very nice and their food is excellent. I really wasn't expecting the food to be so fresh and delicious and was plesantly surprised when we placed our order.

The waiter was very friendly and sat us in the corner where we were able to put my grandson on a high chair away from the busier tables. He promptly brought out the warm bread plate and some refreshing water. He took our order minutes later and we didn't wait long for our hot and delicious meal to arrive.

Overall we had a very enjoyable meal which wasn't too expensive.

Favorite Dish: I ordered a cup of lobster bique which was delicious and for our main course I ordered the seafood casserole which was a casserole with scallops (my favorite), shrimp and lobster in a white sauce topped with cheese and breadcrumbs (sinfully fattening I am sure). My daughter ordered the scallops and mushroom ravioli which was excellent and her husband had the mussles in white wine sauce. We each had a pomegranite lemonade.

Address: 5 Mamaroneck Avenue
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 914-390-9600
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 4
Theme: Seafood
Website: http://www.legalseafoods.com

• Updated Apr 23, 2015

Comments

Gypsystravels Visits Here Frequently!

Gypsystravels

“If You don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!”

Have you been to White Plains?