"Perlan - Strókur." Top 5 Page for this destination Perlan - The Pearl Tip by Regina1965
Perlan - The Pearl, Reykjavík: 25 reviews and 92 photos
Outside Perlan there is Strókur, the artificial geyser. For the entertainment and instructions of the public regarding hot-spring activity, Hitaveita Reykjavíkur, The Municipal Geothermal Heathing Authority, has built a model simulating the mechanics of a geyser. The hole is 30 meters deep and the water is up to 125 degrees C. See one of my pictures for how it works.
Address: Öskjuhlíđ (Oskjuhlid) Reykjavík
Directions: Perlan is situated on Öskjuhlíđ hill, very close to the city center and the domestic airport.
More Things to Do in Reykjavík (139)
More Reviews (123)
- See All The Great Fire in Reykjavík in 1915.
- See All Buy Christmas stuff all year round.
- See All The love padlocks - ever so annoying.
- See All A fun upscale hamburger place
- See All Beneath the Sun of Peace and Settlement...
Regina1965's Related Pages
Have you been to Reykjavík?Share Your Travels