O's Restaurant and Lounge: "Asian Fusion Cuisine..French? Fusion with Asia?" Omaha Restaurant Tip by cochinjew

Omaha Restaurants: 55 reviews and 70 photos

This is listed as a French Asian Fusion Cuisine but it is more like Midwestern Home cooking done by an Asian. The decor of the restaurant is good, minimalistic. The service is the usual, my name is so and so I will be your waiter, but not knowledgeable, just doing their job for their 15 per cent tip.
My eating partner in Omaha, Mi Hu Sa selected this restaurant and we were so engrossed in our conversation, we paid scant attention to anything else. The Waitress who was pregnant, broke the cork while opening the bottle, that is okay, but she did bring the wrong bottle of wine in the begining. Dont forget we are in Omaha, not a Metropolitan town in the USA..
I enjoyed my eating out in the Old market area, and the food is reasonably priced and the wines are also reasonably priced.

Favorite Dish: The rib steaks were a good choice by Mi Hu Sa. it tasted good. My choice was chicken in asparagus and mushroom, that was not fusion but much more midwestern home cooking. The owner is a chinese from omaha and that shows.
I had just come from a week in Australia and one week in Asia, so dont be too perturbed if my comments are a little acerbic. For Omaha, this is a restaurant I recommend.

Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Old Market Area
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 3
Theme: Other

• Written Apr 24, 2008

cochinjew Visits Here Frequently!

“If I am only for myself, what am I ?”

Have you been to Omaha?