"Easton Beach/First Beach" Top 5 Page for this destination The Beaches of Newport Tip by Gypsystravels
The Beaches of Newport, Newport: 4 reviews and 14 photos
Newport has many beaches, but one of the best has to be this one located on Memorial Boulevard. This beach which is also known as First Beach has some fantastic views of the beautiful Cliff Walk. There is a carousel, playground, and an aquarium which makes this beach a perfect place for families with children. There is also a concession stand and some beach houses nearby.
Parking is available with many restaurants within walking distance of the beach.
Address: 175 Memorial Boulevard
More Things to Do in Newport (47)
More Reviews (65)
- See All Enjoying drinks and appetizers by the...
- See All Quite Birthday dinner
- See All Great birthday stay
- See All Bracelets - One of many birthday...
- See All Parking in Newport
- We pack lite for a weekend getaway!
Gypsystravels' Related Pages
Have you been to Newport?Share Your Travels