Cooke House Restaurant: "Cooke House Restaurant" Top 5 Page for this destination Cooke House Restaurant Tip by Gypsystravels

Cooke House Restaurant, Newport: 3 reviews and 7 photos

The Cooke House Restaurant is conveniently locted here on Banister Wharf. They have a very large brunch, lunch and dinner menu to suit anyone.

The restaurant has a nice menu to please anyone, even those who do not eat seafood.

The restuant is decorated in nautical theme and is quite appealing. We were seated at a nice table for two and were given our menus. We both decided what we wanted and the waitress came over and took our drink menu along with our food order.

I ordered the Calamari Fritta and a cup of the clam chowder. My love had a burger and fries. They were both excellent. My love was surprised at how good his burger was.

We had a good lunch here and would definitely come back on our next trip.

Favorite Dish: The burger was $8.95 while the fries were $4.25. I had the cup of Newport Chowder which was rich, creamy and so delicious for $5.95 and also ordered the Calamari Fritta which was excellent, crispy and quite delicious for $10.95.

Address: Bannister Wharf
Price Comparison: about average
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 4
Theme: Local
Website: http://www.bannistersnewport.com/clarke_cooke_house.html

• Updated Dec 30, 2014

Comments

Gypsystravels Visits Here Frequently!

Gypsystravels

“If You don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!”

Have you been to Newport?