"Cheap n Cheerful" Oasis Duna Tip by pinkpunk

Inside a 2 bed apartment
      The apartments
      The poolside bar
    by pinkpunk
      enjoying a beer at the pool bar
    by pinkpunk

Initial reactions were a bit dubious about the place, but definitely had one of our best holidays! We were given a 1st floor apartment in a quieter area well away from the nightly "entertainment" (which I think makes a big difference!) as there was a rep screeching into a mic every night with a voice that could strip paint .. not really my idea of fun! Fine if you've got kids maybe?!

We found the apartment to be pretty spacious and the balcony was great, although yes you can see right into next door's as well! It comes with all you could need and was very well kept and was cleaned most days. It was a wee bit lacking in decor, but you don't really go on holiday to stay in the apartment all the time... Air conditioning would have been good, but we took our own fan, which was cheaper than hiring one for the week.

We didn't spend a lot of time at the complex, tried a day by the pool, but with loads of kids running about and constant rubbish music through speakers all round the pool, we didn't stay there for more than an hour! It was always good for a beer at the pool bar after we'd been out for the day though.

We don't usually go to the same place twice, but I wouldn't hesitate to come back. I would consider staying at the Oasis Dunas again, as it was a nice enough hotel, as long as it was well outwith the school holidays...

I wouldn't necessarily recommend the apartments, but they are cheap and basic, so are good as a base for exploring the island. You get what you pay for!

Address: Avda.Gran Canariacorralejo, Corralejo, es
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Across the road from the water park.
Phone: 928867011
Theme: Other
Website: http://www.oasisfuerteventura.com

• Written Apr 20, 2008

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Corralejo?